Specialized Trade Fair “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS”
Specialized Trade Fair “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS” is held twice a year, in March and September, in Russia, Moscow at the same time with Eastern Europe's Biggest International Specialized Exhibition project “GIFTS EXPO”.
In "GIFTS EXPO. AUTUMN 2018" - "CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS" 602 companies (among them 150 companies were new) and 30 180 specialists (more than 7 500 came for the first time) took part in this project. Volume of advertising campaign of the exhibition project is increasing every year and has a wide resonance in the business community.
In the united exhibition "GIFTS EXPO. AUTUMN 2018" - "CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS" the leading Russian and foreign companies presented the newest products from 24 countries: Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Switzerland, the UK, Poland, the Czech Republic, Netherlands, Israel, Cyprus, the USA, Australia, Iran, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, India, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and the Republic of Belarus. There were created united exposures from Ulyanovsk, Saratov and Ivanovo regions and Crimea.
At autumn exhibition project "GIFTS EXPO. AUTUMN 2017" - "CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS" were participate 511 participants, 107 companies of them were new, who took part in the project for the first time. Companies presented the latest products from 20 countries: Russia, Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Sweden, Cyprus, USA, Australia, Iran, Turkey, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Lithuania, Ukraine and the Republic of Belarus. At the exhibition project, the national exposition of the Islamic Republic of Iran was organized with the support of Iran Cultural Heritage & Handicraft and Tourism Organization and Touring & Automobile Club Of Iran, the collective exposition of the Association of Folk Art crafts and crafts of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, the exposition of the glass blowers from Lithuania. At the exhibitions were registered 30 100 specialists. Among visitors: 7 720 - representatives of wholesale purchasing companies, 2 610 - representatives of retail chains, 14 100 - directors of stores, 270 - interior designers, 700 - representatives of advertising agencies, 4 700 - corporate clients. According to the registration data, the exhibition project was visited for the first time by representatives of 920 new companies of related industries.
At spring exhibition project "GIFTS EXPO. SPRING 2017" - "CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS" were participate 312 companies, among them: 195 - distributors and suppliers, 117 – producers - 40% of them took part in the project for the first time. Among them there were 300 participants from Russia and 12 companies from foreign countries: Germany, France, Belgium, Ukraine, Belarus, Turkey, Iran, Nepal, Vietnam. According to registration data Spring Exhibition project was visited by 20990 specialists. Among visitors: 2217 - manufacturers, 3187 - buyers, importers, distributors, 1509 - representatives of wholesale purchasing companies, regional dealers, 390 - representatives of retail chains, 3691 - corporate clients, 9492 - directors of stores, 190 - interior designers, 314 - representatives of advertising agencies.
At autumn exhibition project "GIFTS EXPO. AUTUMN 2016" - “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS” "HOUSEWARE EXPO""COSTUME JEWELLERY & ACCESSORIES" - "FASHION JEWELLERY" - "CELEBRATION INDUSTRY" were participate 474 companies, among them there were 422 Russian participants and 52– foreign from Germany, Belgium, Italy, Serbia, Hungary, Israel, China, Armenia, and Belarus. The national pavilions of India and Afghanistan were organized at the exhibition. At the last autumn exhibition 29673 of experts were registered and 40% of them were new. Among visitors: 2950 - manufacturers, 3200 - distributors, 2665 - representatives of wholesale purchasing companies, 1120 - representatives of retail chains, 14997 - directors of stores, 243 - interior designers, 538 - representatives of advertising agencies, 3960 - corporate clients.
At spring exhibition project "GIFTS EXPO. SPRING 2016" - “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS” exhibition project 300 companies participated, including 13 foreign from Germany, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Poland, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Vietnam, India, Ukraine, Belarus and Tajikistan. Collective exposition of handicrafts was organized by Ministry of Enterprise Trade and Foreign Relations of the Kirov region. This spring differed by the large number of trade visitors - 20715 specialist were registered, 40% of which are new. Among visitors: 2500 - manufacturers, 3400 - distributors, 1270 - representatives of wholesale purchasing companies, 421 - representatives of retail chains, 4112 - corporate clients, 8683 - directors of stores, 112 - interior designers, 217 - representatives of advertising agencies.
The leading companies of segment were presented at fair: Tzar-Elka Group of Companies, Vitus Trading House, Style-Ampire, Holiday Classics, Business-Bouquet Group of companies, Karlsbach, Remeco, Vesta Alpha / Mister Christmas, Pro-Mak, Davana, Karnaval-Premer, Devilon M, Torgoviy Holding 24, F.B. Team, ĚŃĚ, SK-Group, Allwin, 38 Meters, Triumph Nord, Ariel Manufacture, Laitcom / Brilum, BIGdĺcor, Cadeaux de No¸l / Grange, Komozja, Svetlitsa, Gremi TC, Home Religion, Green Country, Phoenix-Present, Elki, Lux House / Christmas Bureau, Soita, Solta, Moll Decor / Global Concept, Sima-Land, Signalelectronics, Brink Nordic / Petri Trading House, A.S.K.-M, Splav, Fast-Toys, Foliant Decor, Omsk Candle Plant, Elita, Rules Success Group, Christmas Fair, Snoopy Club / Winter Fairytale, Pozdravitelnaya Pochta, Ňîěŕň, EKDecor, Mir Skazok TM, Dino Club / Lemax, Lanta Biz, Domanta, Orbital, Odeon, Target, Triada, Royal Pryanik, Sweet Gifts,Rus-Elka, Richy R Studio, Crystal group/Dino club, Velo-Prom, Trifonova Natalia Vasilievna, Evrotex group, Elka-Servis, Kolumneya.
The next fair “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS” will be held on 12 - 14 of March and 17 - 20 of September 2019 in Moscow, “GOSTINY DVOR” Exhibition Complex.
Product categories at “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS”:
Advantages of “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS”:
- New Year and Christmas Tree decorations
- New Year and Festive Products
- New Year Artificial Trees
- Holiday gifts
- Decorative and aroma candles
- Gift wrapping
- Floristic decorations
- Festive decorations for interior, show-window and gifts salons design
- Carnival costumes
- Festive agencies services
The exhibition project is organized by GIFTS INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- The fair consolidates manufacturers, suppliers and customers of Christmas decorations, Christmas and Festive products at one fair ground
- The fair opens a new season of active sales and purchases and defines the development of the industry that allows to orient in wide assortment of production
- The fair is held at the same time with Biggest in Eastern Europe International Specialized Trade fair “GIFTS EXPO”. Organization of two fairs at the same time on one fair ground will form one purchase area, that allows to do all purchases in 3 days.
- More than 500 companies will take part at Autumn edition of “GIFTS EXPO” - “CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS”, at Spring edition – around 400. Leading companies from 25 countries are among them.
- The fairs will be visited by more than 30 000 trade visitors from Moscow, regions of Russian Federation, CIS and foreign countries
- The fair will be held at “GOSTINY DVOR” Exhibition Complex, located in 100 meters from the Kremlin, this is an unique combination of modern exhibition technologies and luxury of sightseeing. High glass cupola of Atrium creates the space with a lot of air and light.
- Visitors of the exhibition project are: the representatives of wholesale-purchasing companies, trade nets from Russian Federation and Moscow, corporative clients (representatives of government, banks, big industrial corporations and transnational companies), shop directors, interior designers, advertising and event-agencies.
Under the patronage of the Moscow Government, under the support of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Gifts, Houseware and Costume Jewellery Manufacturers and Suppliers Association.
To visit the fair, please fill in online registration
See you at CHRISTMAS & FESTIVE DECORATIONS
Moscow, Russia, “GOSTINY DVOR” Exhibition Complex
12 - 14 of March and 17 - 20 of September 2019